Platonic Love


Mmmm...It's 10am! I need to get ready quickly or I am going to miss him in the bakery having coffee. I am just going to wear the new jeans I bought yesterday thinking of him...

...

There he is! Omg!! He looked twice today!! I need to look somewhere else...where? Oh, yes... to my juice! Right, I am drinking my juice.   
..One day he will come at my table and will say: "Hi! We used to be in the same class! How are you? Do you mind if I have my breakfast with you?"and I will answer "Hi! Oh! yes, I think so. Please take a seat. I like the fresh juice, here. Do you come here often?".

Oh...he is leaving...

Wheee! This was the best saturday of my life! He looked twice!! 
I love when we wears that t-shirt! That color goes so well with his dark hair.. he looked so handsome today!

...

Omg! Today, he asked me for the time!! And I just said: "No, I am sorry"...and I blushed... 
..No, I am sorry!!!? Why did I say that? Everybody has a phone these days!! Arghhh...I should have said: "Sure, give me a second. It's 10:27. Time is always chasing us, isn't? hahaha!". 
And blushed??? Nooooo! he must think I am a weirdo, now!

I need to stay away from him for a while, so he can forget this awkward moment.. 



Platonic love is a love story lived by just one person.

In the relationship with our imagination, we always say the perfect words, have the perfect dates, we never get hurt, we never make mistakes.
It's the perfect romantic relationship! 
We feel happy just to see that person and fell happy to secretly believe the other feels the same. 

But this platonic relationship just works while the "lover" is single in real life.. that's what makes the dreaming possible.

We are dreaming about the reality we would like to live. 
And while the other person is single, we believe it can become true. Even though, we don't really want that to happen. Cause it would never be perfect.
We just don't have the courage to risk our perfect platonic love. It's so much safer and perfect like that.. 

When the other starts a real relationship, we suffer, feel jealousy and it's the end...this person is cheating on us!
Broke our heart.. and we realize that it was just a dream.. nothing more... the other never felt the same...

It will end platonically just like it started. It was real for you, but in reality it really never happened.. 

It normally will happens when we have so much expectations that you know isn't possible to achieve..So, unconsciously, we find a way to make it possible somehow.. maybe it's also the fear of rejection..

...dreaming while we are awake. Instead of repressing our desires.

The "what would be" will never matches "what we want it to be".